Coach Bill Snyder’s 16 Goals for Success
1. Commitment- To common goals and to being successful.
2. Unselfishness- There is no “I” in TEAM.
3. Unity- Come together as never before.
4. Improve- Everyday… as a player, person, and student.
5. Be tough- Mentally and physically.
6. Self-discipline- Do it right, don’t accept less.
7. Great effort
9. Eliminate Mistakes- Don’t beat yourself.
10. Never give up
11. Don’t accept losing- If you do so one time, it will be easy to do so for the rest of your life.
12. No self-limitations- Expect more of yourself.
13. Expect to win- And truly believe we will.
14. Consistency- Your very, very best every time.
15. Leadership- Everyone can set an example.
16. Responsibility- You are responsible for your own performance.
You can read about Coach Snyder’s goals in his own words in his book They Said It Couldn’t Be Done.