Ministry Library (site review)
I wanted to share a resource for Christian and ministry leaders, Ministry Library. Ministry Library is a user friendly monthly subscription site were you have access to short video trainings/workshops. The core topics on the site include: Leadership, church growth, small groups, communication, and church planting. Each powerful video is 10-12 minutes long, has printable notes, and team discussion guides. New videos are released on a regular basis so you will always have fresh content to watch and learn from. You also have the option of joining the private Facebook group. The value of the content in the videos is well worth the monthly $49 subscription cost.
To learn more about Ministry Library, click here.
Coach Bill Snyder’s 16 Goals for Success
I found this list on my friend Nathan Magnuson’s blog. You can read his blog here or follow him on Twitter.
1. Commitment- To common goals and to being successful.
2. Unselfishness- There is no “I” in TEAM.
3. Unity- Come together as never before.
4. Improve- Everyday… as a player, person, and student.
5. Be tough- Mentally and physically.
6. Self-discipline- Do it right, don’t accept less.
7. Great effort
9. Eliminate Mistakes- Don’t beat yourself.
10. Never give up
11. Don’t accept losing- If you do so one time, it will be easy to do so for the rest of your life.
12. No self-limitations- Expect more of yourself.
13. Expect to win- And truly believe we will.
14. Consistency- Your very, very best every time.
15. Leadership- Everyone can set an example.
16. Responsibility- You are responsible for your own performance.
You can read about Coach Snyder’s goals in his own words in his book They Said It Couldn’t Be Done.