The Little Book of personal Growth
There is an unlimited potential inside of you. You can become the person you want to be and do more than you can imagine possible. How does a person make continued progress toward the life they want and achieve their full potential?
The answer is personal growth. Your choice to engage in personal growth will lead you toward achieving your maximum potential. The Little Book of Personal Growth offers practical and proven advice for you to grow yourself toward your potential. You will learn:
- The five stages of personal growth
- Ten core benefits of engaging in regular personal growth
- The seven components of personal growth
- How to identify a strong enough reason to grow
- Why you need to be specific in your growth
- How to find your learning style
- The nine personal growth methods
- How to set up a personal growth plan
- How to structure your personal growth plan for success
Read the book, apply what you have learned, and you will do great things.
The Leadership Mandate
Leadership has little to do with a title or position and everything to do with influence. The Leadership Mandate reveals that you (yes, even you) are a leader because to some degree you have influence with those around you. Since you’re a leader, I call you to start taking your influence seriously by developing the leader within you. You will learn about the 10 essential elements of influence, which include:
1. Self-Leadership: To influence people requires leading yourself successfully
2. Thinking: Move yourself above the competition by engaging in thinking
3. Relationship Skills: Relationships are the cornerstone to your life and influence
4. Lifelong Learner: Develop yourself to unlock your potential
5. Strength-Based: Concentrate on your strengths to produce maximum results
6. Communication Skills: Communication skills allow you to extend your reach and share your message
7. Passion: Have your passions the focal point of your life
8. Purpose: Be purpose driven by living out what you have been called to do
9. Personal Vision: Vision is the compass toward a bigger and better future
10. Producer: Producing results positions you toward success and achievement
This book provides practical and foundational principles that will equip you and move you toward your leadership potential.
You can purchase The Leadership Mandate Kindle version on Amazon.
Life & Leadership Wisdom
People have written hundreds of comments on my leadership blog over the years. The comments have been written by amazing people who have brought fresh ideas and insights, provided a wealth of knowledge and wisdom, and enhanced the topic at hand. The purpose of this short e-book is to connect you with those people and the life & leadership wisdom they shared in their comments. You will read comments about: leadership, spiritual principles & advice, thinking, creativity, attitude, success & failure, balanced living, strengths & weakness, influence, personal growth, and planning. The comments are primarily written by fellow bloggers, spiritual leaders, and business leaders.