My forthcoming book: The Leadership Mandate, 10 Essential Elements To Developing The Leader Within You releases on September 30th. In the book I proclaim that you’re a leader, right now, so it’s imperative that you take action and develop the leader within you. The book is a call for you to start leading wherever you are at. I show exactly why everyone (including you) is a leader and provide 10 practical and essential elements that will allow you to develop your leadership capacity. The majority of the book discusses the 10 essential elements which include:
- Self-Leadership: To influence people requires leading yourself successfully.
- Thinking: Move yourself above the competition by engaging in thinking.
- Relationship Skills: Relationships are the cornerstone to your life and influence.
- Lifelong Learner: Develop yourself to unlock your potential.
- Strength-Based: Concentrate on your strengths to produce maximum results.
- Communication Skills: Communication skills allow you to extend your reach and share your message.
- Passion: Have your passions the focal point of your life.
- Purpose: Be purpose driven by living out what you have been called to do.
- Personal Vision: Vision is the compass toward a bigger and better future.
- Producer: Producing results positions you toward success and achievement.
-The book is 32 pages in length and can be read in a couple hours.
Here are the benefits to being on the launch team
• The book for free
• A Thank You mention on my blog (Your name and blog) a week after the book releases.
•The book bonuses for free (I’m putting together all of the bonuses).
• The fulfillment of knowing you helped spread an important and valuable message.
What I’m asking for those on the book launch team
Read and leave a review on Amazon.com between Wednesday September 25th and Monday October 7th (Preferably posting the review before the release date, Sep. 30th).
Spread the word and promote the book any way you can during the week of September 30th (When the book launches). Some ideas can include:
• Interviewing me (Google Hangout, Skype, or on your Podcast) before the release date and featuring it on your site/blog during the launch week (Or soon after).
• Writing and publishing a book review on your personal blog
• Sharing the book on social media
• Writing a post on your site where you mention the book, a section/topic from the book, or refer to/quote the book.
• Use your creative ways to help spread the word.
To join the launch team send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Twitter or Facebook letting me know you want to be on the launch team. Once you do, I’ll send over a copy of The Leadership Mandate so you can start reading it!
Will you join my book launch team?
Thank you for being willing to support and help me with this book.