It’s Guest post Monday. This post is written by Farouk Radwan who is the founder of 2knowmyself.com. You can connect with him on Google+ and Facebook. If you would like to be featured on the Guest Post Monday please click here.
No matter who you are or where you come from I am sure that you have certain goals that you want to achieve. The difference a happy and an unhappy person is that the actively peruses his goals while the second never does so.
That’s why You won’t be able to succeed in life, feel self confident or become happy before you learn how to reach your goals.
How to reach your goals?
So the question is, how can you reach your goals? Here are the answers:
1) Understand how success works: Many people lose hope after they fail once or twice because they educated themselves about the way success happens. Ask any successful person how he succeeded and you will find that he had to fail several times before he did it. When you understand how success works you wont stop when you fail.
2) Stand up quickly: Some people waste a lot of time between failed attempts and as a result they lose precious time. Its ok to feel bad after you fail but this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t stand up quickly after you fall. Take few days to express your feelings then stand up to fight again.
3) Fix your mistake: After each failure you must find out what went wrong so that you can change it. If you kept trying hundreds of times without changing your approach then you won’t reach anything and you will remain where you are.
4) Have faith: If you don’t have faith in your abilities then there is a very big possibility that you will lose hope along the way and stop. The road to success is bumpy, you need a lot of faith in order to keep going else you will stop along the way.
5) Know how the road to success looks like: On your way to success you are going to find failures, rejections, criticism, setbacks, bad emotions, down times and more. Unless you understand how the road to success looks like you might stop midway. Of course there is a tiny possibility that you might succeed without facing those things but most likely you will have to pass by them before you reach your final destination. Just keep going and you will make it
Question: What are some other ways a leader can reach for their goals?